Vegetarian Refried Bean Tostadas
Vegetarian tostadas with refried beans is an quick 10 moment food that is healthy, delectable, and filling.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Calories 198 kcal
- 6 corn tostadas
- 1 20 oz can of refried beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes diced
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1/2 red onion
- cojita cheese
- black olives
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- bitter cream (optional)
- Get ready the tostadas. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Lay the tostadas on a baking sheet in a solitary layer and location in the oven for 5 minutes to heat them up. See recipe notes if you need to make tostadas from scratch.
- Warm up the refried beans. Empty the can of refried beans in a glass microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 moment and 30 seconds. If the refried beans are tasteless, insert a squeeze of lime, and a pinch of cumin, chili, and salt.
- Get ready the fixings. Chop the cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeño, and olives. Crumble the cheese. Place the tostada on a plate, slather on some refried beans, and top with all the prepapred fixings. Mangia!
To make corn tostadas:
- Corn tortillas
Preheat the oven to 400 levels. Use a pastry brush to brush the oil on to the entrance and again of the corn tortillas.
Put the corn tortillas in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake the corn tortillas for 5 minutes, then flip them and bake for 5-10 much more minutes, till they are crispy like chips.
Take away them from the oven and complete creating your tostadas!
Suggest a Correction