Weis Marketplaces has recalled its in-store crab cake meals since the checklist of ingredients fails to include things like milk, which is an allergen.
People today with a sensitivity to milk or an allergy to milk might have an allergic response if they consume the meal.
In accordance to an announcement with the U.S. Meals and Drug Administration, “Food allergic reactions are an immune method response that takes place quickly right after feeding on a food items that contains an allergen. Even a tiny amount of money of the allergy-leading to foods can set off signals and indicators this kind of as digestive troubles, hives or swollen airways. In some people, a food allergy can trigger serious indications or even a everyday living-threatening response recognised as anaphylaxis.”
The $7 Crab Cake Meal was packaged in a a few-compartment container offered in the deli at 15 Weis Markets.
Those merchants are
- 339 W. Walnut St., Shamokin
- 305 River Ave., Williamsport
- 7848 Sensible Ave., Dundak, Maryland
- 2065 Springwood Highway, York
- 199 Thomas Johnson Drive, Frederick, Maryland
- 4126 East Jappa Street, Baltimore, Maryland
- 4300 Linglestown Highway, Lessen Paxton Twp.
- 2205 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, Maryland
- 2045 State Route 57, Hackettstown, New Jersey
- 1321 Blue Valley Pushed Pen Argyl
- 9400 Scott Moore Way, Perry Corridor, Maryland
- 6 Milbrook Plaza, Mill Corridor
- 1290 Front St., Binghamton
- 25 W. Germantown Pike, Norristown
- 400 Business Circle, Martinsburg, West Virginia
Shoppers can return the meal for a refund.
For far more information and facts, connect with 866-999-9347, selection 5, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST, Monday by means of Friday.